COVID-19 Safety Information
I look forward to seeing you for your session.
Pre-Appointment screening questions and requests:
- CDC Guidelines are followed and updated with business mandates.
-Masks are required
-Wash your hands when you arrive from automatic soap dispenser before and after each session.
-Do wear your Pilates socks (if you do not have pair they will be provided).
-All equipment and surface areas are disinfected and cleaned before, during session and after. Do let me if you have any allergies related to cleaning products (I.e. bleach, Gym Wipes, etc).
Inbetween sessions top CDC disinfectant & cleaning protocols; Lysol aerosol spray and Lysol cleaners.
-Windows are open for fresh air and high ventilation. The new air purifier system circulates fresh air five times every hour.
-I distance myself from you as much as possible during workouts.
-sessions are staggered with one hour Inbetween client appts.
-No back to back appts.
Daily Screening Questions:
If the answer is “YES” to any of the following, do not enter the facility.
• Have you been told to quarantine/isolate by a health care provider or the health department?
• Have you had face-to-face contact for 10 or more minutes with someone who has COVID-19?
2. ILLNESS – Are you feeling ill and/or experiencing any of the following?
• Fever (prior to use of a fever-reducing medication) – Check daily, based on worksite policy
• Cough, shortness of breath
• New loss of sense of taste/smell
• Vomiting or diarrhea within the past 24 hours
If not well do not arrive for your session. Call or text to cancel the appointment. Do report any health changes.
Your health and fitness specialist.
Here to keep you healthy and safe!